We’re always on a mission to find the perfect gift for friends and family, but it can take its toll on our time and money!
That’s why, as Christmas shopping gets into full swing, we’ve got four gorgeous items from our Christmas range up for grabs.
We’re giving four of our Facebook followers the chance to sit back, relax and win their favourite item by simply liking, sharing and commenting on our competition post, telling us what they’d like to win and why.
If you need a little ally in the kitchen on Christmas Day, Joules’ festive bird tea towel is always a popular option, while the cosy sheep on Moorland Pottery’s giant mug won’t fail to put a smile on your face whatever the culinary dilemma.
English Designer Gifts – Facebook terms and conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below, and to Facebook competition rules at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is English Designer Gifts, Forge Works, The Green, Gateforth, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9LF, England (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering four Facebook users, who follow English Designer Gifts on Facebook, a chance to win one item of their choice from its Christmas range at www.englishdesignergifts.co.uk/homeware/christmas.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of English Designer Gifts or any of its affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 10.00 on 1st December 2018 until 23.59 on 20th December 2018.
9. There are four prizes to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the competition period.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made. Any winner who does not respond within five working days of this notification will be forfeited, and a new winner selected at random. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the competition winners on its Facebook and Twitter pages, and at englishdesignergifts.co.uk, for publicity purposes.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
20. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
21. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.